Vs > Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
Jerez De La Frontera vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Istanbul, Turkey
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Doneck, Ukraine
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Magdeburg, Germany
Haeju vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
Ashley Forest vs Safi
Frankfurt Am Main vs Sabana De La Mar
Bvumbwe vs Forrest
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa is approximately 8,203 km or 5,097 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Yellowstone Park, Wyoming bearing 53.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 134.5° or SE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 257.7 mm (10.1 in) more which is equivalent to 257.7 l/m² (6.32 US gal/ft²) or 2,577,000 l/ha (275,498 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.2° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Yellowstone Park, Wyoming.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Perry, Ok, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kljuci, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Jerez De La Frontera vs Krakow, Poland
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Bogota, Colombia
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Paranagua vs Lamia
Karonga vs Albert Lea, Mn
Ras Al Kahimah vs West Chester, Pa
Roxburgh vs Auckland, Mangere
Jerez De La Frontera vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) N
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 339.7 kms (211.1 miles) NW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) NNW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) W
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 23.9 kms (14.8 miles) W
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) S
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) SW
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) S
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) ENE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 263 kms (163.4 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) ESE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SE