Vs > Yamagata
Jerez De La Frontera vs Yamagata Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India
Jerez De La Frontera vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Jerez De La Frontera vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Yamagata vs Bust, Afghanistan
Yamagata vs Stensele, Sweden
Yamagata vs KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA), Azerbaijan
Yamagata vs Taza, Morocco
Isla Diego Ramirez vs New Plymouth
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Onega
Cerdyn’ vs Amsterdam Island
Miyako vs Vegreville, Ab
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Yamagata, Japan is approximately 10,990 km or 6,829 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Yamagata bearing 333.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 206.1° or SSW .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Yamagata has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Yamagata is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.4 °C (11.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.8 °C (19.4°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 480.6 mm (18.9 in) less which is equivalent to 480.6 l/m² (11.8 US gal/ft²) or 4,806,000 l/ha (513,793 US gal/ac) less. About 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.5° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Yamagata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Yamagata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yamagata vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -142 (-6)
|| -134 (-5)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -481 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Vienna, Austria
Jerez De La Frontera vs Choma, Zambia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Hiroshima, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Nikko, Japan
Yamagata vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Yamagata vs Selma, Al, Usa
Yamagata vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Yamagata vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Invercargill vs Treviso
Hombori vs Erdenemandal
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Santiago
Philo, Oh vs Yakutat, Ak
Jerez De La Frontera vs Yamagata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Yamagata