Vs > Wabush Lake, Nf
Jerez De La Frontera vs Wabush Lake, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Istrana, Italy
Jerez De La Frontera vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs State University, Nm, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Arad, Romania
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Temple, Tx, Usa
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Cologne, Germany
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Dalanzadgad vs La Coruna
Barahona vs Solwezi
Lampasas, Tx vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Helsinki, Vantaa vs Unzendake
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada is approximately 4,951 km or 3,077 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Wabush Lake, Nf bearing 86° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 131.4° or SE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Wabush Lake, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Wabush Lake, Nf is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.2 °C (38.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 234.8 mm (9.2 in) less which is equivalent to 234.8 l/m² (5.76 US gal/ft²) or 2,348,000 l/ha (251,017 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.1° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Wabush Lake, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Wabush Lake, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wabush Lake, Nf vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -86 (-3)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -235 (-9)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Lindenberg, Germany
Jerez De La Frontera vs Hiroshima, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Phuket, Thailand
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Ganzhou, China
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Siirt vs Iranshahr
Fernando De Noronha vs Seattle, Washington
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Corumba
Duian vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
Jerez De La Frontera vs Wabush Lake, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Wabush Lake, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) N
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 435.1 kms (270.4 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) E
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) SE
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 491.1 kms (305.2 miles) SSE