Vs > Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv
Jerez De La Frontera vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Jerez De La Frontera vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Jerez De La Frontera vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Hot Springs, Sd, Usa
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Torun, Poland
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Chiba, Japan
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Chichijima, Japan
Menaka vs Ust’Vajampolka
Mytilini, Lesbos vs Sandvig, Bornholm
La Crosse Ap, Wi vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Trout Lake, Ontario vs Morganton, Nc
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa is approximately 6,538 km or 4,063 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv bearing 65.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 117° or ESE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.9 °C (8.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 408.2 mm (16.1 in) less which is equivalent to 408.2 l/m² (10.02 US gal/ft²) or 4,082,000 l/ha (436,393 US gal/ac) less. About 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.6° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|| -408 (-16)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Jerez De La Frontera vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Sumy, Ukraine
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kigali, Rwanda
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Chapeco, Brazil
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Key West, Florida, Usa
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Imperial, Ne vs Markovo
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Columbus, Ks
Ipameri vs Termez
Vilsandi vs Constanta
Jerez De La Frontera vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 154.7 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) ENE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) E
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 63 kms (39.2 miles) SE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) ESE