Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Jerez De La Frontera vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Nandi, Fiji
Jerez De La Frontera vs Choluteca, Honduras
Fort Smith, Nt vs Aracaju, Brazil
Fort Smith, Nt vs Berezovo, Russia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Rivolto, Italy
Fort Smith, Nt vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Pisco vs Ze Doca
Naxcivan vs Burns Lake, Bc
Sandomierz vs Houma, La
Itaberaba vs Franca
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,326 km or 4,553 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 57.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 148.2° or SSE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 20.6 °C (37.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27 °C (48.6°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 292.7 mm (11.5 in) more which is equivalent to 292.7 l/m² (7.18 US gal/ft²) or 2,927,000 l/ha (312,916 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Usak, Turkey
Jerez De La Frontera vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Fort Smith, Nt vs Makurazaki, Japan
Fort Smith, Nt vs Jönköping, Sweden
Fort Smith, Nt vs Blenheim, New Zealand
Fort Smith, Nt vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Musulipatnam vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Altamira vs Abadan
Perugia, Umbria vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc
Curico-General Freire vs Toledo, Ia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW