Vs > Agdam
Jerez De La Frontera vs Agdam Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Jerez De La Frontera vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Jerez De La Frontera vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Agdam vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Agdam vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Agdam vs Shambat, Sudan
Agdam vs Libby, Mt, Usa
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Pskov vs Algiers
Cobb (Dam) vs Brockport W, Ny
Muroran vs Setauket Strong, Ny
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Agdam, Azerbaijan is approximately 4,550 km or 2,828 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Agdam bearing 283° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 248.7° or WSW .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Agdam has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Agdam is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.9 °C (8.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 198.7 mm (7.8 in) more which is equivalent to 198.7 l/m² (4.88 US gal/ft²) or 1,987,000 l/ha (212,423 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.2° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Agdam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Agdam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Agdam vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bistrita, Romania
Jerez De La Frontera vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Agdam vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Agdam vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Agdam vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Agdam vs Asyut, Egypt
Rio Verde vs Perry, Ok
Val D’Or, Quebec vs Elista
Bandar Lengeh vs Krakow
Monte Santo vs Puerto Cabezas
Jerez De La Frontera vs Agdam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Agdam
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NE
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) NE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 141.6 kms (88 miles) NNE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) NE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 112.6 kms (70 miles) NE
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) ENE
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) NNE
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) ESE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SE
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) SE
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SE