Vs > Adrian, Mi
Jerez De La Frontera vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Bomnak, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Morondava, Madagascar
Adrian, Mi vs Tessalit, Mali
Adrian, Mi vs Krasnoufimsk, Russia
Adrian, Mi vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Adrian, Mi vs Biser, Russia
Zagatala vs Ambon, Maluku Islands
Kingfisher, Ok vs Bucyrus, Oh
Neosho, Mo vs Reconquista
Blagovescensk vs Oviedo
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 6,488 km or 4,032 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 67° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 121.4° or ESE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.8 °C (15.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 221.6 mm (8.7 in) less which is equivalent to 221.6 l/m² (5.44 US gal/ft²) or 2,216,000 l/ha (236,905 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.2° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -222 (-9)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kermanshah, Iran
Jerez De La Frontera vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Iloilo, Philippines
Jerez De La Frontera vs Tangier, Morocco
Adrian, Mi vs Hiroshima, Japan
Adrian, Mi vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Adana, Turkey
Adrian, Mi vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand
Itaperuna vs Mount Pleasant, Mi
Jacobabad, Sindh vs Maradi
Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn vs Corrientes
Sarajevo vs Lincoln, Va
Jerez De La Frontera vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera