Vs > Abu Kamal
Jerez De La Frontera vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Borzja, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Gifu, Japan
Abu Kamal vs Odense, Denmark
Abu Kamal vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Abu Kamal vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Kaikoura, New Zealand
Kashi vs Poronajsk
Bordeaux vs Mindat
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Parron
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs Raga
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 4,213 km or 2,618 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 287.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 259.1° or W .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.6 °C (4.7°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 510.6 mm (20.1 in) more which is equivalent to 510.6 l/m² (12.53 US gal/ft²) or 5,106,000 l/ha (545,865 US gal/ac) more. About 4 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.4° lower in Jerez De La Frontera than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -2.4
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Jerez De La Frontera vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kabwe Agromet, Zambia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Ancona, Italy
Abu Kamal vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Abu Kamal vs Barbalha, Brazil
Abu Kamal vs Brasilia, Brazil
Muscat vs Pontotoc, Ms
Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories vs Zigansk
Fort Collins, Co vs Haboro
Mersa Matruh vs Bari/ Palese Macchie
Jerez De La Frontera vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal