Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
Jerez De La Frontera vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Jerez De La Frontera vs Akron, Oh, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kanazawa, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Chamical, Argentina
Aberdeen, Sd vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Aberdeen, Sd vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Aberdeen, Sd vs Guam, Mariana Islands
Zagatala vs Mutsu
Claremorris vs Lafayette, La
Neustrelitz vs Mastagi
Nercinskij Zavod vs Ustica Island
- The distance between Jerez De La Frontera, Spain and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 7,363 km or 4,575 mi.
- To reach Jerez De La Frontera in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 61° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Jerez De La Frontera bearing 130° or SE .
- Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.3 °C (20.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Jerez De La Frontera. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 174.8 mm (6.9 in) more which is equivalent to 174.8 l/m² (4.29 US gal/ft²) or 1,748,000 l/ha (186,873 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.6° higher in Jerez De La Frontera than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jerez De La Frontera relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs Jerez De La Frontera
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jerez De La Frontera vs San, Mali
Jerez De La Frontera vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
Aberdeen, Sd vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Aberdeen, Sd vs Lanzhou, China
Aberdeen, Sd vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Aberdeen, Sd vs Uwajima, Japan
M. Calamita vs Vagamo, Oppland
Reykjavík vs Hombori
Kenitra vs Santiago R.
Cimbaj vs Larissa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE